Three PRs waiting for review

Hi!

I have three open PRs on the Scala track and would appreciate a review:

Context for the queue: the test runner is already on Scala 3.9.0 LTS / JDK 25 (merged and deployed), so solutions are compiled with 3.9 while the track’s build.sbt files still say 3.4.2. Moving the track over is #882, and I’d rather land #884 · Run the exercise tests in a… first than re-verify 102 exercises twice.

Thanks!

@grzegorz-bielski is the only person that can review, as your co maintainer.

It looks like at least one more maintainer is needed for the track.

Or one less :grin: The approval flow is easier when there is only one maintainer, too.

@ErikSchierboom Can you remove @grzegorz-bielski or add me to Scala maintainers to unblock things, please?

1 Like

I’ve added you to the team @IsaacG

2 Likes

PRs approved.

1 Like

If everyone doesn’t mind, I can contribute and be a maintainer for the Scala track but I don’t know what qualifications are needed to be a maintainer.

The maintainer expectations can be seen here: https://exercism.org/docs/community/maintainers

Currently Scala is solo-maintained by @rabestro who would be involved in decisions to onboard new maintainers.

2 Likes