The blurb assumes the reader knows what an anagram is and doesn’t indicate what “correct” means here.
The proposed fix is “Find all the words in a list are anagrams of another word (same letters, different order)”.
The blurb assumes the reader knows what an anagram is and doesn’t indicate what “correct” means here.
The proposed fix is “Find all the words in a list are anagrams of another word (same letters, different order)”.
This sounds like a great change, but I think there’s a minor grammar mistake in there.
I think a “that” needs to be added to fix the grammar: “Find all the words in a list that are anagrams of another word (same letters, different order)”
That’s what I get for typing on a small screen. Thanks for the assist.
Would it be simpler and clear enough to reduce that to “Find the words that use the letters of another word” or “Find the words that can be formed using the letters of another word”?
They both imply to me that you can use a letter more than once so “dog” and “good” would work even though you’re using that “o” twice.
However, this is the blurb, not the instructions. As long as we don’t openly contradict the instructions, I think it’s fine to lie by omission here. The instructions and the test suite will surface what needs to be done specifically. So I’m okay with your version.
I’d go for that.
Okay, I’ll PR Isaac’s text later today.
PR merged. Thanks all.