Hi there!
There are typos in instruction.md and about.md: psuedorandom instead of pseudorandom. I’m happy to submit a PR to fix this.
Hi there!
There are typos in instruction.md and about.md: psuedorandom instead of pseudorandom. I’m happy to submit a PR to fix this.
In the about.md for the randomness concept, “psuedorandom” shows up on Lines 34 & 35. javascript/concepts/randomness/about.md at 03ff634194b31d80f8a4c8b24ec555edfe69a31b · exercism/javascript · GitHub
In the introduction for the randomness concept, it appears on Lines 22 & 23.
In the design.md for Captain’s Log, It shows up on Line 5 but this isn’t student-facing in the same way the other docs are.
in the introduction for Captain’s Log, it also shows up on Lines 22 & 23.
javascript/exercises/concept/captains-log/.docs/introduction.md at 03ff634194b31d80f8a4c8b24ec555edfe69a31b · exercism/javascript · GitHub.
I don’t see any other incidents of " psuedo" in the JavaScript track docs.
@david-uhlig we’ll a take a PR. Thank you for spotting! Please include all of the location @BNAndras indicated as well <3
There you go: Fix pseudorandom typo by david-uhlig · Pull Request #2794 · exercism/javascript · GitHub
Thanks a lot for maintaining this track!