Unable to submit solution "Error: not in workspace"

Trying to submit my solution. This is the output:

MacBookPro:annalyns-infiltration nikolai$ exercism submit annalyns-infiltration.js
Error: not in workspace: directory location may be case sensitive: workspace directory: /Users/nikolai/Exercism, submit path: /Users/nikolai/exercism/javascript/annalyns-infiltration/annalyns-infiltration.js
MacBookPro:annalyns-infiltration nikolai$ 

CLI token is configured correctly.
I throw myself humbly to your feet and beg for your mercy!

Well, as the error suggests, the path may be case sensitive, so double check that it is written correctly or that the exercise directory is the one that the CLI is looking for. It could have changed if you copied the files over to somewhere else for example, or manually renamed the directory.

If you’re working on the JS track, I’d like to point out that the entire track can be solved in your browser in the online editor, so you don’t have to do it through the CLI, unless you want to.

I rechecked the CLI (just to be sure) with no result. Is seems to have to do with the case sensitivity - as you pointed out, @Cool-Katt ;) And as I wrote this, I figured it out.

As I entered the directory I wrote: exercism instead of Exercism. I went back and entered it nikolai/Exercism/javascript…
NOW the submit path is correct.

I know I can do it online, but I like that I also get to work on my terminal skills in the process :) Thank you, so much for your help!!