Update GameOfLifeTests.cs

The rule in the instructions (Conway's Game of Life in C# on Exercism) “Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbors becomes a live cell.” is not explicitly covered by the test “Dead_cells_with_three_live_neighbors_become_alive”.

This Branch/Commit updates the relevant test to match the rule from the instructions more explicitly by covering both the scenarios where there are exactly 3 live neighbors and when there are 4 live neighbors for a cell within the same test.

I’m not following you. That’s precisely what that test covers: there are 2 dead cells that have 3 live neighbours, and there are no live cells with 2 or 3 neighbours. The 2 cells become live, all the rest are dead.

For reference, the canonical test:

{
      "uuid": "015f60ac-39d8-4c6c-8328-57f334fc9f89",
      "description": "dead cells with three live neighbors become alive",
      "property": "tick",
      "input": {
        "matrix": [
          [1, 1, 0],
          [0, 0, 0],
          [1, 0, 0]
        ]
      },
      "expected": [
        [0, 0, 0],
        [1, 1, 0],
        [0, 0, 0]
      ]
    },

I wanted to add a scenario for where a dead cell has 4 live neighbors. In this case, it should not become alive since the rule is that it only becomes alive with “exactly” 3 live neighbors.

In that case, I’d suggest adding a new test to the canonical data so all the tracks can benefit. I linked to it in my previous.

And if you want to isolate that test, perhaps a board like

1 0 1
0 0 0
1 0 1

that becomes

0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0