Very Minor text issues, submitted pull request

Hi. I found a couple of very minor mistakes on the exercises “developer privileges” and “remote control competition” and made a couple of changes to help with clarity.
Made (my first ever, so apologies if something is wrong) pull request, but was then notified I need a topic here, first!

Developer privileges was just missing a period after one of the task numbers, which causes the number to show in the actual task title, where it otherwise wouldn’t.
The remote control competition change could just be a personal thing but, at least to me, “Implement the static TestTrack.GetRankedCars() to return the cars passed is sorted in ascending order of number of victories”, didn’t seem to read quite right.

Let me know what I could have done better, and thanks in advance!

1 Like

Changes look good; if a maintainer agrees, the PR will be reopened and subsequently merged.

2 Likes

Good to hear! Thank you! :)

It’s been merged!

1 Like