I’ve written approaches for the five suggested exercises in the Functional February challenge.
Once you’ve completed the exercise, they might be worth checking out!
Each exercise has at least two different approaches, and two of them even have three!
You can find the approaches on the dig deeper page of the exercises.
- Collatz conjecture: Dig Deeper into Collatz Conjecture in F# on Exercism
- Hamming: Dig Deeper into Hamming in F# on Exercism
- Protein translation: Dig Deeper into Protein Translation in F# on Exercism
- Robot simulator: Dig Deeper into Robot Simulator in F# on Exercism
- Yacht: Dig Deeper into Yacht in F# on Exercism
If you’re interested in writing approaches yourselves, we welcome PRs! (ping me in the PR)