The track did last month hit the 100 exercises mark and with it is only one month left until object-oriented October.
- Grade School, manage the roster for a school.
I want to thank @ryanplusplus for creating (for the track) all of the following exercises:
- Circular Buffer, implement a circular buffer.
- Tournament, Tally the results of a small football competition.
- Knapsack, solve the knapsack problem.
- Bowling, calculate the score of a bowling game.
The formatter ci script was totally rewritten, this was mostly done to make the file more maintainable. The script now uses the formatter API instead of its cli. This has resulted in performance improvements and the source code being more compact and readable.
- Synced exercises to problem spec (Resistor Color Trip, Pig Latin, Secret Handshake)
- A bunch of fixes and improvements to the concepts and concepts exercises.
An extension to the syllabus is being worked on, my goal is to have it released this month, it is going to feature 6 new concepts. More details will be provided at a later date.