This month stored the onyx operation, which was our biggest update yet, with learning mode, practice exercises improvements, and a lot more. But some other changes were merged in during other parts of the month as well.
- Resistor Color Expert, a ported exercise from the python track, which builds on resistor-color-trio.
I want to thank @ryanplusplus for creating (for the track) all of the following exercises:
- Kindergarten garden, determine which plant belongs to which student.
- Affine Cipher , Decode and encode the Affine chiper.
- Book store, calculate the price of books.
- Ocr Numbers, parse ocr numbers and convert them to normal numbers.
Since this month featured a big update so are the next new content in quite early stages.
I am planning some more concepts, these are in the early stages but could appear sooner than later. But should continue the work of getting a complete tree.
I also have a surprise in the works, which will come sooner or later.