Data Structure Algorithms (DSA) on Exercism!

Can we add a separate module/section for DSA in Exercism? It should allow the people to practice DSA in any language (like C, JAVA, Python) :thinking:. It should have tier system from Beginner to Advanced. Contributors and senior devs can post interview questions and exercise based on DSA. It will widen user base and community on platform.

1 Like

Forgive me - I am unfamiliar with the acronym - what is DSA?

Do you have links/examples you can show of what you have in mind?

Fortunately, they defined that abbreviation in Discord, DSA: Data Structure Algorithms. I had initially the same question, until I saw it there.

DSA (Data Structure Algorithms)Definition: A data structure is a method of organizing data in a virtual system. Think of sequences of numbers, or tables of data: these are both well-defined data structures. An algorithm is a sequence of steps executed by a computer that takes an input and transforms it into a target output.

Visit

Something like Leetcode but with help, guidance and structured pathways by community, mentors and senior dev.

This platform will likely won’t introduce competitive coding, atleast that’s the response I got.

But atleast we can get DSA related intermediate to advance problems from/similar to CodeForces, HackerRank, CodeChef, leetcode etc.