Over the past couple of weeks we’ve been building a track page that shows you an overview of the track’s impact and its current status.
As of today, we’ve made the page publicly available!
You can find it in the “Build” tab of a track, e.g. Elixir impact and status on Exercism
Amongst the information you’ll find there are:
- Number of students/submissions/mentor discussions
- An overview of implemented concept exercises/concepts (if any)
- An overview of implemented-, foregone- and unimplemented practice exercises
- For exercises, we also show the number of submissions/completions/mentor requests (this should help identify “problematic” exercises)
- Test runner/representer/analyzer statistics
We’ve also tried to determine a track’s health to give you a quick idea of its current status.
For example, if the track has concept exercises but its test runner does not yet implement version 3, that’ll show as a possible improvement.
We hope you’ll find the information useful!
edit: if you don’t yet see the tab, that’s due to caching. It’ll be there from midnight