Fixed bob exercise's testForcefulQuestions test

Pull Request: on github at path exercism/objective-c/pull/296

• Fixed testForcefulQuestions test to expect @"Calm down, I know what I'm doing!" to meet the execise’s requirement “He answers ‘Calm down, I know what I’m doing!’ if you yell a question at him.”
  • Deleted description.md previously “pinned” in 6c96e6ab3ae6d3cb585beab4eb9f2bb8a2f168a, which didn’t seem to work correctly. ‣ The pinned description was neither being used for README.md generation nor for the instructions on the website at Bob in Objective-C on Exercism .
  1. Changed to common exercises should be made to the problem spec then propagated from there to the various tracks. Changes to the track should ideally sync from that location.
  2. This changes the expected behavior and would break all the existing solutions on the track, which is something the track maintainers may not feel is good to do.

@capnslipp Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking at Problem Specs, it seems to have the change that @capnslipp has implemented. The exercise seems to be out of date there. I’ll reopen the PR and see if Katrina can take a look :slightly_smiling_face: