Hi Exercism! I'm ready to embark on this journey with you all! #12in23

Hello everyone!

My name is Faisal and I’m happy to be here with you all on Exercism.

I’m in my journey to transition from being a professional UX Designer to Software Engineer.

As a product designer, I’ve always wanted to be an engineer. I’ve always wanted to have the ability to be able to go from concept to design in Figma, and bring it to full production all on my own without having to rely too much on outside coding help.

As a creator at heart, I have many hobby ideas for products and games that I’d love to build on my own start to finish, but the one thing that always stood in my way was not knowing how to code.

I’ve dabbled in coding before (python) so I’m not completely new to programming per se, but I’ve never stuck it through for one reason or another. However this is the year that I’ve decided all that will change, and I’m fully invested in completing my journey.

So to embark on this journey, and to keep myself accountable, I’ve decided to create my own YouTube channel: FullDeploy

On my channel, I’ll document my #12in23 challenge, and I invite you to follow along with me on my journey :slight_smile:

I’ve chosen C# as my main developer language, and Python for the APIs, as I intend on making use of Python’s ML libraries for a C# based mobile application I have in mind that I really want to create.

Eventually I plan to dive right into C++ and become proficient in it as I graduate from making games in Unity to making games in Unreal.

I’m very excited about my journey and I can’t wait to make you guys proud.

@jonathanmiddleton I’d love to work with you in getting my channel approved for the challenge.

Thank you all for reading my post! I look forward to growing with you.