Your best friend NAME recently landed their dream job working in a local history museum’s collections.
Knowing of your interests in programming, they confide in you about an issue at work for an upcoming exhibit on computing history.
A local university’s math department had donated several boxes of historical printouts, but given the condition of the documents, the decision has been made to digitize the text.
However, the university’s old printer had some quirks in how text was represented, and your friend could use your help to extract the data successfully.
6 Likes
Sounds good to me!
1 Like
I have three likes from maintainers which I’m taking as approval. If there aren’t objections in the next couple of days, I’ll make a PR this Sunday.
1 Like
A like isn’t quite an approval… but it might go through?
+1 from me
1 Like
+1 here too
1 Like
Then let me be specific: I approve! I like the intro, and I think it would be a good change. ![]()
3 Likes
1 Like