PR to fix typo in Vexing Vehicle Purchase exercise in Swift track

The introduction gives guard myValue = 0 else { return 0 } as an example for guards, but myvalue = 0 is an assignment and not a boolean expression, so this doesn’t work.
I made a PR to change the ‘=’ to ‘==’ at fix use of assignment in guard clause by hoelzlmanuel · Pull Request #632 · exercism/swift · GitHub.

Hi!

Good catch!

I have started a project to rework the syllabus so things will likely change: Swift syllabus rework - Searching Feedback. But since that is rather long term so is this fix appricated.

I am on my Phone at the moment but I will look into it more deeply when I am at my computer, but looking quickly at it, does it looks like it is mergeable at the moment.

Alright, I have looked into it.
Looking at the result square root produced I think it is supposed to be a >=, since when giving a negative value you are returned a -nan which I believe was the intention to avoid using the guard there.

I can’t reopen the pr since it says the repo doesn’t exist anymore, if you would like you could open a new pr but I can’t use the current pr.

I just made a new PR at fix use of assignment in guard clause by hoelzlmanuel · Pull Request #633 · exercism/swift · GitHub.