I’ve been trying to solve this exercise but I guess it is different from rest of the exercises (at least til’ this exercise). Until today, I didn’t have any idea about OOP but I know that I ought to learn so I don’t want to skip this exercise, could you suggest me any source to learn more?
Did you read the syllabus and solve its accompanying exercises? The final concept Classes is about classes, instances, OOP, etc.
In addition to @siebenschlaefer excellent suggestion, the Python documentation has a section on Classes in the tutorial. It might read a bit pedantic, but it does cover all the details. I’ll follow up with some other resources shortly.
A few additional resources:
- I’ve found this Real Python article helpful in the past : Python Classes: The Power of Object Oriented Programming
- This series of Digital Ocean articles is pretty helpful, if long-ish: Object-Oriented Programming in Python3
- These two resources from Free Code Camp are decent: Object-Oriented Programming in Python and video Object Oriented Programming with Python. I haven’t gone through the entire video, so your milage may vary there.
- This article from Kinsta A Beginners Guide to OOP in Python looks ok, but I haven’t gone through all of it.
- Microsoft has an interactive tutorial on OOP in Python here
Thank you so much for these great useful articles! you are great