Racket solutions have language:"scheme" in API responses

When I request my solutions from the API (https://exercism.org/api/v2/profiles/andriamanitra/solutions) all of the Racket solutions have “language” property set to “scheme” (as an example the solution with UUID “f0f658e152eb48b78581448d3c865714”). I guess Racket is derived from Scheme, but considering there’s a separate track for actual Scheme it would be nice to be able to differentiate between them.

I noticed the issue when using a tool I wrote to keep track of solutions in different languages languages across a number of websites. It is currently telling me I have 0 solutions in Racket and 10 in Scheme on Exercism when in reality it’s the other way around.

This is because the language field is populated with the value used for highlightjs: https://github.com/exercism/racket/blob/main/config.json#L16

You’re better off using track.title, which will be the name of the actual track.