Ruby analyzer reporting that the code *will* fail, but it does not

This message in the #maintainers channel had a response from @iHiD that prompted creating this topic.

The issue is that the tests pass, and I am told by the Ruby Analyzer that the tests will fail, when they clearly do not fail. At least not yet, anyway.

I do not believe it should show the message if the tests pass, but this may be a timing thing? Do the tests need to pass or fail before this message is set to be ready to deliver to the reader? Should the analyzer analyze, and then make its decisions, but the view not show it if it is indeed passing? Or does the analyzer assume too much about what the result will be, and if so, then it could show that indeed there is no class or module, with out making an assumption of pass/fail for the tests.

(The relevant wording) Our Ruby Analyzer has some comments on your solution which may be useful for you: There is no  or  named  so the tests will fail.

The image shows that the tests have passed, with the message (focusing relevant reading here):

Our Ruby Analyzer has some comments on your solution which may be useful for you:

There is no module or class named TwoFer so the tests will fail.

Do you have the code that triggered this pls?

I do, and you likely have a notification as you were I think the last registered mentor there.

But it is this:

Potential "Spoiler" solution
=begin
doctest: I can share with someone that has an non-ASCII name
>> TwoFer.two_fer('José')
=> 'One for José, one for me.'
=end

TwoFer = 'One for %<name>s, one for me.'

def TwoFer.two_fer(n = 'you', name: n)
  self % {name: name}
end

if $PROGRAM_NAME == __FILE__
  puts TwoFer
  puts TwoFer.two_fer('Jeremy')
end

And the “on platform” link is: kotp's solution for Two Fer in Ruby on Exercism for the published view.