Sticky <title>s

I’ve observed a bug - at least in the Gleam area - where I complete a Gleam exercise, mark it complete, go to the main Exercises list, and after I click a new exercise the old exercise is still the title of the page (e.g. completed Betty’s Bike Shop but now on the Leap exercise and the old title’s ‘stuck’). If I refresh the page the title unsticks itself though.

This is actually an issue with the Turbo library that we use: Title not changing accordingly with Turbo Drive · Issue #357 · hotwired/turbo-rails · GitHub

I did manually fix this a while back. I’ll ask @dem4ron to take a look :slight_smile: