Stuck in Processing

Both my solutions and those I mentored this weekend in the Go & Rust tracks are stuck in “Processing.”, but everything appears to be working.

I haven’t been able to research further, but I wonder if it isn’t related to
PR 2609 - Update to Go 1.20

Updated the title and added @iHiD and @ErikSchierboom

I also noticed solutions getting stuck after the update to 1.20.

However, if I go to one of the solutions that got stuck, do a small update to it and submit a new iteration, the tests pass as normal. It seems the test runner is working as expected but something else is causing solutions to get stuck.

I just noticed it is happening on the Rust track as well.

On 1 March I had a student with a Haskell solution stuck in Processing for 8 hours, and 4+ Rust solutions of mine stuck for 1–2 hours.

1 Like

do a small update to it and submit a new iteration, the tests pass as normal

Yeah, I’d really like to not have to do that for my 78 solved Go exercises. :slight_smile:

Very glad that Go has updated to a version that supports generics, though. Thanks for all of your hard work!

2 Likes

I’m hoping this is just a processing queue problem before considering manually doing that to my 100+ exercises on Go :smiley:

And thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I updated my Java Flatten Array it got stuck in processing, so I made a small edit and now it reports

An error occurred while running your tests. This might mean that there was an issue in our infrastructure, or it might mean that you have something in your code that’s causing our systems to break.

Please check your code, and if nothing seems to be wrong, try running the tests again.

Seeing a lot of that too in solutions submitted for mentoring. It’s happening across several languages, so I imagine is a global test runner infrastructure problem.

See Surprisingly many "An error occurred while running your tests" messages - #4 by iHiD.