[ Suggestion ] Deprecate Minesweeper for Flower Field

PRs To Swap Minesweeper and Flower Field

ABAP
C
Cairo
Clojure
CoffeeScript
C++
Crystal
C#
Dart
Elm
Erlang
Emacs Lisp
F#
Gleam
Java
JavaScript
Kotlin
PowerShell
Prolog
Racket
ReasonML
Roc
Ruby
Swift
TypeScript
Uiua
V
Vim script
Visual Basic
YAMLScript

4 Likes

PR for MIPS

3 Likes

To mix things up, Arturo, LFE, and Red don’t have Minesweeper so I’ll add Flower Field there.

Arturo
Red

1 Like

Solve Flower Field on Exercism shows 36 41 tracks already implement Flower Field so we’re making great progress.

The remaining five tracks needing a PR

  • Delphi Pascal
    Elixir
    Go
    Haskell
    OCaml
  • Perl
  • Pharo
    PHP
    Rust
    Scala
  • Unison
  • WebAssembly
2 Likes

PR for Elixir
PR for Go

3 Likes

PR for Haskell
PR for OCaml
PR for PHP
PR for Rust
PR for Scala

3 Likes

Hi! So, flower field is just a copy of deprecated minesweeper but with different instructions? I mean, can I just copy the implementation of the minesweeper exersice (with some edits related to flowers)? I can add this exercise for Unison

You might find it helpful to start by reading Add a Practice Exercise and running

bin/fetch-configlet
bin/add-exercise flower-field
1 Like

Yeah, more or less. Some files need to be generated, others can be copied and modified.

1 Like

I got it. Thanks