Build some new courses!

Right off the bat: THIS WEBSITE IS GREAT! I do feel that there are a couple major languages you havn’t added yet. You guys should add HTML/CSS. You already have Javascript on here, so thats not a problem. I just know a lot of people make webpages and want to learn these languages to do that (I am one of those people). I would consider this website THE BEST website to learn how to make a webpage if you add these 2 languages!

HTML & CSS are both popular requests but they don’t quite work well with how Exercism is set up. See HMTL/CSS New Language Request for a recent discussion.

There are plenty of other good free resources to learn HTML and CSS. I personally liked The Odin Project.

4 Likes

The Exercism Frontend Bootcamp also covers HTML/CSS/JS.

As Isaac has mentioned, we have a paid front end bootcamp that goes over CSS/HTML/JSS basics.

Some other resources:

And I second the suggestion from BNAndras - The Odin Project is quite good. :slightly_smiling_face: